Wednesday 27 July 2011

Hiya :)

I'm new to this "Blogging" lark, so please bear with me,
I'm ffaffing around trying all the buttons & seeing what works having a practice & I'm trying to post a recipe card, my very own Recipe Card - I've finally sussed out the software (whoops I've gone bolded :-/) - thats the software on my computer, not on here - obviously  -- oh bugger, how DO I unbold this thing -   there :) - thats better :)

Anyway, some time ago I decided to write up my recipes I fancy myself as I'm a bit of a creative cook you see and I thought it would be lovely to have recipe cards to pass on to our Daughter when she's older not to mention that I get foggy as hell & forget what goes into my own recipes, so need a soddin prompt these days and now I've finally mastered the Pages software (we are a MAC household for our sins) and I'm going to try & share my first vaguely professional effort.

If it works, please try my cake, its simple to cook, healthy but tastes  naughty and is  a great way to use up past their best Bananas :)

Ok... the boss (that's my Daughter Eden )   needs me ....I''m outta here - catch you later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment